• www.placernetworkofcare.org - Placer Network of Care. Find local services for you and your family in Placer County and a lot of health information as well!
• www.ccfc.ca.gov/parents/ - First 5 California's parent portal, for information on health and child development, as well as activities for you and your child.
www.allaboutyoungchildren.org-Information about different age groups.
• www.loveourchildrenusa.org - Tips for making your child feel listened to and loved.
• www.fathersnetwork.org - Tips and stories to support fathers.
• www.bornlearning.org - Learning starts long before school does, and children are naturally curious.
• www.familydoctor.org - Information for parents about children's health and behavior issues from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
• www.parenting.com - Get expert advice on child development, the best in baby names, etc.
• http://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/tta-system/family/For%20Parents - information on parenting, children's health & development from the Early Childhood Learning & Knowledge Center